You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious




I think about you all the time

You're so addictive
Don't you know what I can do to make you feel all right?



Don't pretend
I think you know I'm damn precious
And how, yeah, I'm the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too.
And you know I'm right ;)




She's like so whatever

You can do so much better
I think we should get together now

And that's what everyone's talking about.



H e y  H e y !
You you
I don't like your girlfriend !
No way no way
I think you need a NEW one
H E Y   H E Y !
You you
I could be your girlfriend!



I know that YOU  L I K E  ME !
I can see the way I see
The way Y O U   L O O K   at   M E !
And even when you look away
I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time
Again and again




So come over here
Tell me what I  w a n n a   h e a r !
That I'll, yeah, make your girlfriend disappear
I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again
And again and again and again.



In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can
Cause I can do it better
There's no other
So when it's gonna sink in?
She's so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?